LOST SEA OPALS - GENERAL TERMS & CONDITONS OF WEBSITE
Welcome to LostSeaOpals.com.au and thank you for shopping with us.
These Terms and Conditions govern the use of www.LostSeaOpals.com.au and the purchase of any goods from it. This website is owned & operated by Lost Sea Opals Pty Ltd. (ABN 18 094 738 726). The principal place of business is 2 Morilla St, Lightning Ridge, NSW 2834. Should you have any questions regarding the website or products, please contact Lost Sea Opals on 02 6829 0066 or by email to email@example.com.
ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please take the time to read through the following. By browsing the site or placing an order you agree to be bound by the conditions below. These conditions will be amended from time to time & may be subject to change without prior notice. Lost Sea Opals Pty Ltd comply with the Australian Trade Practices Act 1974 & the Federal Privacy Act 1988.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
All of the material in this Website, including but not limited to images, photographs, characters, names, dialogues, drawings, logos, illustrations, programs, files, audio, video, music and other elements in any of the programming languages used or that may be used, and all the software used for the functioning and development of the Website, is protected by copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual and industrial property rights. All this material is the exclusive property of Lost Sea Opals Pty Ltd. Lost Sea Opals Pty Ltd grants no license or authorisation of use of any kind on its intellectual and industrial property rights or on any other property or right related to the Website and services offered.
No use is allowed on any other website of any logo, trademark, service mark or other copyrighted material that appears on this Website, without the express, written consent of the owner of the mark or copyright. Likewise, no part of the content or other material in the site may be used in any way in another website without previous written consent.
All products shown are subject to availability. Lost Sea Opals Pty Ltd will contact you if we cannot provide the product you have ordered. You will be informed of the period of unavailability & of suitable substitute products. If at this point you decide to cancel the order of the unavailable product, you will be entitled to a full refund.
ORDER AND PAYMENT
- Each order placed by you via our Website is an offer to purchase the product(s) selected by you in your Website shopping cart for the price (including delivery and other charges and taxes) specified on our Website at the time you place your order.
- Payment can be made by credit card only. We accept Visa and MasterCard, and Amex. You warrant that you are an authorised user of the credit card used to complete payment.
- All orders placed through our Website will be confirmed by us by email. We reserve the right to reject your offer for any reason including, without limitation, the unavailability of any product, or an error in price or in your order, and to refund any payment made by you, at any time prior to dispatch.
- Orders must be paid in full at the time of placing your order via our Website.
All prices listed on our Website are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and must be paid in AUD. If you are ordering from outside Australia the charge to your card will be in AUD and your bank or credit card provider will determine the current exchange rate when you complete the transaction. We take no responsibility for the final amount charged to your credit card, including any bank fees charged. Contact your bank or credit card provider for details.
Prices displayed on the Website are inclusive of GST applied at the rate of 10%. For international orders Australian GST is not applicable and will be removed at the time of checkout. You are responsible for any other taxes, duties or other liabilities imposed by any government agency, including without limitation any customs duty, goods and services taxes or any value added tax imposed on any product or service acquired or ordered by you via our Website.
Prices are current at the time of display on our Website, but may change at any time and all orders are subject to availability of products in stock.
All goods are shipped from Lightning Ridge, NSW, via Australia Post. Delivery times within Australia will vary according to your location - some remote locations may take up to 10 working days, but most orders will be received within 2-4 working days. For urgent delivery, a courier can deliver next day to most locations. Please contact us on 02 6829 0066 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange this.
- We offer FREE shipping Australia wide on all purchases over $100. For orders under $100 a flat rate of $8 is charged for shipping.
- Our aim is to dispatch orders received before 10am on the same business day. All orders will be dispatched no later than 2 business days after you place your order.
- All deliveries are sent via Australia Post using their registered post service.
- We are outside the delivery area for Express Post overnight delivery Australia Post guaranteed next day deliveries are sent using their Express post service. All orders can be tracked on line and need to be signed for at time of delivery.
- Please ensure someone is at the address provided during business hours to receive delivery. If there is no one at the address Australia Post will leave a collection card and your parcel will need to be collected from your local post office.
- A $25 flat fee is charged on all international deliveries. We use Australia Post International Registered Mail Service for all international shipping. Delivery generally takes 7-10 days after shipping.
IMPORT DUTIES ON INTERNATIONAL ORDERS
International orders (orders delivered outside of Australia) may be subject to import duties and taxes which are levied once the product reaches your country. All such additional charges are payable by the customer. When ordering from us, you are considered the importer of the ordered product and you must comply with any laws and regulations of the country in which the goods are received. Contact your local customs office if you require further information.
ORDER CONFIRMATION AND TRACKING
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation containing your order details. A confirmation email will also be sent with a tracking number when your order is dispatched. Deliveries within Australia can be tracked online at http://auspost.com.au/track/ .
Products will be sent to your address nominated by you as part of the check-out process on our Website. You are responsible for ensuring that your nominated address details are correct.
30 DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your product, we will, at your choice, either refund the purchase price or replace the product for an equivalent product.
Our 30 day money-back guarantee is only valid if we receive the product within 30 days of the purchase date and subject to the following:
- Email us at email@example.com or call on 02 6829 0066 for a ‘Return Authorisation Number’.
- Quote your order or invoice number in our order confirmation email as proof of purchase, and let us know if you would like an exchange or refund.
- Post or courier your return back to Lost Sea Opals , clearly stating your ‘Return Authorisation Number’, to PO BOX 527, Lightning Ridge, NSW 2834 in original packaging to avoid damage in transit.
- For International returns you should mark on the courier company’s consignment ‘returned/faulty goods’ to avoid possible custom duties and taxes again.
Our 30 day money-back guarantee does not apply to Products which have been worn or used, damaged in transit or after delivery, or if any attempt has been made to alter the Product. All Products must be returned in their original condition. Lost Sea Opals will not be responsible for parcels lost or damaged in transit if you choose not to insure.
- Refunds will be processed as soon as the Product is received by us, however, please allow up to 14 days of receipt of the goods for the credit to appear on your account.
- All postage and insurance costs are to be paid by the buyer for change of mind purchases.
- Refunds will be made through the same transaction method used to make the original purchase.
ACCEPTED CREDIT CARDS
Lost Sea Opals Pty Ltd accept Visa, MasterCard, and AMEX. Please be aware that your credit card details are entered into a Secure Server. Lost Sea Opals Pty Ltd will take all steps to ensure that the credit card is authorised by the owner. Lost Sea Opals Pty Ltd will not take responsibility for use of a credit card that is stolen or used in a fraudulent manner.
- Lost Sea Opals Pty Ltd uses the eWAY Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions. eWAY processes online credit card transactions for thousands of Australian merchants, providing a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet. All online credit card transactions performed on this site using the eWAY gateway are secured payments:
- Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
- Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by Lost Sea Opals Pty Ltd or any outside party.
- All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL Certificate.
- All transaction data is encrypted for storage within eWAY’s bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data.
- eWAY is an authorised third party processor for all the major Australian banks.
- eWAY at no time touches your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by Lost Sea Opals Pty Ltd
- For more information about eWAY and online credit card payments, please visit www.eWAY.com.auDelivery Policy
For further information or clarification of the general terms & conditions stated above please contact Lost Sea Opals Pty Ltd by phone on 02 6829 0066, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to
Lost Sea Opals
P O Box 527
Lightning Ridge NSW 2834.
I HAVE READ THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS & ACCEPT THEM BY MAKING USE OF THE WEBSITE. https://lostseaopals.com.au